Understanding And Preventing Slips Trips And Falls
- Course Format
- Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- AP Safety Training
Each year, nearly 16 million fall injuries occur at workplaces. This course equips learners with the ability to recognize the common factors and hazards that contribute to falling and employ the safe work practices to prevent falls.
Focused on providing an understanding of how and why slips, trips, and falls occur, this course highlights the precautions all employees can take to prevent these incidents from happening. Upon learning how the center of gravity, friction, and momentum affect their ability to maintain balance and stability, employees are taught the importance of proper footwear, how to prevent slips and trips, and how to avoid unsafe acts that can cause falls.
Teach this course so all employees know the safe work practices to follow to reduce the risk of workplace slips, trips and falls.
Employees at all levels throughout the organization
- Understanding And Preventing Slips, Trips And Falls: Overview
- Factors In Maintaining Balance And Stability
- Selecting Proper Footwear
- Understanding And Preventing Slips
- Understanding And Preventing Trips
- Unsafe Acts That Contribute To Falls
- Safe Work Practices To Prevent Falls