Electrical Safety For Qualified Workers - Concise Version
- Course Format
- Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
Many electrical injuries occur when workers attempt to do work on equipment for which they are not qualified. This online video training course educates viewers about safe electrical work practices.
Viewers learn about approach boundaries, the arc flash boundary, and protective equipment. This video training explains how to use protective equipment such as gloves, shoes, and tools. This course explores the different levels of arc flash protection and how to create an electrically safe working condition.
Unqualified persons working with energized electrical equipment risk injury to themselves and others. Use this video to educate employees about electrical safety in the workplace. This course makes a great refresher training for veteran employees.
Employees qualified to do electrical work
- Approach Boundaries
- Shock Hazard of Electricity
- Voltage-Rated Gloves and PPE
- Arc Flash Hazard of Electricity
- The Arc Flash Boundary
- Arc Flash Protection
- Electrically Safe Working Condition
- Verifying an Electrically Safe Working Condition
- Exceptions to Allow Energized Work