Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Compressed gas cylinders make working with gases easier, however the advantage comes with the risk to your safety. The training helps employees understand labeling on compressed gas cylinders, the proper methods for storing gases and how to deal with the various hazards that present themselves when handling gas cylinders.
The training demonstrates to employees the necessary steps for safe storage of gas cylinders and the precautions to take when a leak is found.
With this course, your employees gain the safety-know-how to work safely with compressed gas cylinders, ensuring a safer workplace for everyone.
All employees working with or around compressed gas cylinders, particularly welders
- Types of Gases and Their Cylinders
- The Hazards of Compressed Gas Cylinders and The Gases They Contain
- Storing Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Handling Cylinders Safely
- Installing Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Finding and Dealing With Leaks