Lead Exposure in Construction Environments
- Course Format
- Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 22 to 32 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
You may have seen stories on the news about lead, particularly lead contamination in homes and in public drinking water. This course covers lead exposure in construction environments and the seriousness of this problem.
This course explains the health effects of lead exposure, the OSHA Lead Standard for Construction and Compliance Programs, monitoring for risk, and personal protection equipment (PPE) and respiratory protection. It is rounded out by demonstrating housekeeping, decontamination, medical surveillance and removal.
Use this course among your construction and management staff to facilitate an understanding of the impact lead can have on a construction site for its crew and the project.
- The Health Effects of Lead Exposure
- The OSHA Lead Standard for Construction and Compliance Programs
- Risk Assessment and Monitoring
- PPE and Respiratory Protection
- Housekeeping and Decontamination
- Medical Surveillance and Removal