Microsoft Office 365: Sway
- Course Format
- Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 7 to 14 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Sway is a browser-based presentation program that can be accessed through Microsoft Office 365. This training course gives step-by-step instructions on how to create and share a Sway.
Viewers are shown the various elements to set up a storyline, such as title, heading, picture, video, and others. Elements can easily be dragged and dropped into place. This course teaches how to use the customization features to not only change font style and color scheme, but also how to change the navigation of the presentation.
Watch this course to learn how to set up browser-based presentations in Microsoft Office 365 Sway.
Everyone new to using Microsoft Office 365
- Create a Presentation
- Share a Presentation
Create a Sway presentation.
- Differentiate between PowerPoint presentations and Sway presentations.
- Identify which elements are available for creating a storyline using Sway.
- Recall how a storyline is organized.
- Recall how to change the appearance of presentation in Sway.
- Identify automatic functions in Sway.
Share your Sway presentation.
- Recall ways to share your Sway presentation with your organization.
- Identify which options are available under the Share feature.