Microsoft Office 365: Word Online
- Course Format
- Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This is a quick, yet extremely, useful course which explores some of the features available to Office 365 subscribers who wish to utilize the major functions of Microsoft Word online. This course demonstrates opening, creating, and collaborating on a document, as well as some of the limitations imposed with the use of the online version.
Use this course among your staff to bring everyone up to speed on the ease and simplicity of the various major functions available with the online version of Microsoft Office Word.
New Office 365 Users
- Open and Edit a Document
- Create a New Document
- Edit a Document Simultaneously
Open and edit a document.
- Identify the differences between the online version and full version of Word.
- Recall how to switch from Word Online to the full version of Word while editing a document.
- Recall how to close a Word Online document.
- Identify features that are only available with the full version of Word.
Create a new document in Word online.
- Identify how to create a new Word online document.
Edit a document with someone else at the same time.
- Recall the significance of knowing the color codes of other team members.
- Identify differences when working simultaneously on a document in the full version of Word.
- Recall where a file must be stored to enable simultaneous editing.