- Course Format
- Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 19 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Many of us receive mountains of email in our inbox each week. It’s important to understand what to do to keep the volume of mail sitting in your inbox under control and to be conscious of space on one’s machine. This course shows Outlook 2016 users how to archive their mail to reduce the size of their inbox.
This course discusses forms of archiving mail to better manage the contents of one’s mailbox, as well as automatically doing so to make it easier. It also demonstrates creating a data file to use as a backup.
Use this course to understand the archiving features built into Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 for a slicker, cleaner, and less cluttered mailbox.
Those who use Outlook 2016 for email
- Use Archiving to Manage Mailbox Size
- Create a Data File and Change Settings
Use archiving to manage mailbox size.
- Recall where the AutoArchive button is located.
Create a data file and change settings.
- Identify the functions available in the data file settings that can be changed.
- Recall how to save changes to a data file.