Ethics - Corporate
- Course Format
- Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 36 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
The term ethics is easy to define but hard to put into practice. Acting ethically means doing the right thing, making moral decisions, and engaging in an environment of mutual trust. If you operate ethically, your employees will be more productive, customers will display a greater sense of loyalty, and you will avoid being sued or going to jail. This training video depicts several common scenarios you may face while at work, and how you should ethically respond in each of them. It is important to understand the differences between ethical and unethical behaviors, as sometimes those lines may be blurred. Make a mistake, and you can find yourself in serious trouble.
Gifts, for example, may be harmless in certain instances. In others, they can be used to try and influence your opinion or decision on a particular matter. You may see an investment beneficial to yourself but not your employer, or you are not sure how to handle the confidential customer information you just received. What should you do? These are common situations you may experience, but they all can lead to unethical decisions and even greater, and long-lasting, consequences. This course provides examples related to gifts/bribes, conflicts of interest, sexual harassment, and privacy.
Sometimes, the ethical choice is easy to see, and other times, the line between the ethical and the unethical is harder to discern. It is critical to be able to identify that line and understand how to remain on the ethical side. Utilize the information presented in this ethics training course and learn how to be more ethical while on the job.
- Why Even Bother With Ethics Training
- The Remarkably Obvious Difference Between A Gift And A Bribe
- Probably The Best Reason Ever For Not Taking Bribes
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Conflicts Of Interest But Were Too Lazy To Ask
- How To Avoid Sexual Harassment In Under Four Minutes
- How To Deal With Anyone For Whom Episode 5 Was Hard To Understand
- To Borrow Or Not To Borrow That Is The Question, And This Video Is The Answer!
- Privacy - Or The Total Lack Of It, Depending On What You Do!
- How To Handle Customer Information: Boring Title, Awesome Video!