Becoming An Effective Manager: Reducing Rater Bias
- Course Format
- Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 10 to 14 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
All people have biases that affect how they evaluate other people. This video training explores ways to reduce rater bias when evaluating employees.
This video training educates viewers about determining if they are too lenient or too negative in evaluations. Viewers learn to recognize and correct their tendencies when reviewing employee performance.
Use this video to educate viewers about reducing rater bias to improve the quality of employee evaluations.
All managers/supervisors or HR personnel
- Are You Lenient Or Halo Biased?
- Do You Base Your Evaluations On Recency Or Similarity?
- Are You Driven By Contrast Or Negative Bias?
- Central Tendency And Being Objective